Saturday 15 October 2016

All Is Calm

I tried out creating a background with a wet wipe.  I was following a tutorial but didn't like how the background was turning out - so ended up starting again and doing my own thing!  Much more pleased with the result of my second attempt!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Make own background
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-129-atg-create-your-own.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-christmas-10-8-16-through-10-15-16

I used wet wipes and Distress Ink to create the background.  I used an acrylic stamp and Distress ink Peeled Paint to overstamp the basic background.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some red cardstock and added some baker's twine and some glitter domes.

1 comment:

  1. Great work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete