Wednesday 19 October 2016

Butterflies

This is the second of the cards I created following the tutorial at CRAFT Challenge - this time I photographed with the insert slightly lifted out.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Trifold Card with Tag Insert
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-385-13th-of-october-tri-fold.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/ag-no-107.html

I used some papers from Kate Knight for this one.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used a butterfly embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Suze. Always a pleasure to visit your blog and see your lovely work!
    Great to have you with us again at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, Suze! What pretty colours - and I love the big purple butterfly! Thanks for joining in again at CRAFT Challenge.

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete