Sunday 2 October 2016

Happy Birthday

I love this image - and perfect for a masculine card too (although I am sure that more than a few females wouldn't mind looking at his face!)


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Birthday
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/its-our-birthday-challenge-207.html
Ike's World - Tag You're It
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/ikesworld-challenges-73-tag-youre-it.html


I have used the front and reverse of a paper from a paper pad by Authentique.  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment stamped using an acrylic stamp that came free with a magazine.

5 comments:

  1. Great card Suze! Very nice image! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist giggling at the females would like it too. Brilliant idea to use a tag on a card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - that is so cool. I love the brickwork on there. Great colouring and a super cool masculine card :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Suze! Clever, and beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete