Friday 14 October 2016

Autumn Leaves

I have had this autumn themed 3D sticker a while but it never quite worked for anything I was working on!  This time, it was perfect.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Autumn Leaves
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-212-autumn-leaves.html

I have used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The mage is from QKR Stampede. Colouring is with copic markers.  I also used a 3D sticker embellishment and an acorn embellishment.  Matting is with red cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Suze, I really like your interpretation of this image - it was a popular one this week! Good at the QKR Stampede challenge, and we hope to see you again next week with another timely challenge. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I love this image and you have colored it beautifully. Thank you, for playing the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet is this! Great coloring & love your autumn leaves. Your sticker is perfect! Thanks for joining us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete