Wednesday 19 October 2016

Christmas Kitty

I have made two of these cards today - following the tutorial at CRAFT Challenge.  I couldn't decide how was best to photograph them so one is separated and one is together!  This one is the separated one - with the insert tag out.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Trifold Card with Tag Insert
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-385-13th-of-october-tri-fold.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/ag-no-107.html

I have also used two patterned papers from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Pink Gem and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I used a digital sentiment from Desert Diva for the inside.  I also used a Christmas embellishment and stickers on the front. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous luxurious paper! I love this image two, a beautifully crafted tag card.
    Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shiny card, a beautiful image. Thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete