Saturday 22 October 2016

Pumpkins

This one is kind of a cross between a Halloween card and Autumn.  In other parts of the world, Halloween is in Autumn so it is appropriate (here Halloween is in Spring!)


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Pumpkins
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/qkrstampede-challenge-213-pumpkins.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Meowloween
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-11.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (autumn)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/pinspirational-challenge-176.html

I have used a paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  I also added some autumn themed washi tape, a Halloween pumpkin confetti, some green satin ribbon through the ribbon slider and matted with some orange pearlescent paper.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha - what a crazy looking kitty :-D Great colouring on the image and I love the card design.
    It must be strange having Halloween and then Christmas in Spring/Summer !!!!

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image ;o) Thank you for joining our challenge over at the PINspirational Challenge blog ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one has just begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete