Thursday 27 October 2016

May your days be merry and bright

After totally miscalculating the closing day and time for the challenge at QKR Stampede last week, I'm hopefully on to it this time!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Wild West
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-214-wild-west.html
CHNC - Use a sentiment
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/chnc-challenge-304-use-sentiment.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some doodling around the image with a Tombow marker.  I also added a star sticker that I bought recently.

5 comments:

  1. I was late too entering....gosh, the week has flown by. You card is just too cute! I don't even remember this image so thanks for using and inspiring me and putting on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the "doodling " around the edge! Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Suze! Fabulous coloring and I love the doodling, too! Thanks for joining our Wild West Challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the around the edges finishing touch. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love this western image. Thank you, for playing the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete