Thursday 27 October 2016

Flowery Buttons

I have had a bit of a mixed week - with some good things happening and others definitely not good.  I had a minor car accident last night - nothing worse than a dent and scrape to one side of the car but I'll have the inconvenience of not having the car while it is being repaired.  On the positive side, my first week at my new job has gone well and I'm looking forward to next week.  Hopefully, I'll still have enough time to craft!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Star Stampz - Buttons
http://starstampz.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/buttons-challenge.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Flower Power
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-flower-power-10-22-16-through-10-29-16

I have used a paper and border from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Star Stampz and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added some flower shaped buttons, some ribbon roses coloured with copic marker R22 and three tiny pearls from Kaisercraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment