Sunday 23 October 2016

Pink Power

All in pink - for an important cause.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's Art - Girl Power with Pink
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/ikesworld-challenges-74-girl-power.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-334-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a strip of lace from Sullivans.  The image is from Ike's Art and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a tag from the same paper pad by Kaisercraft, some twine through the tag and some pink pearls from Rosie's Studio.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. Thank you very much for playing along at IKEsWORLD Challenges and supporting the cause :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome image,fab coloring and love your card design...Thank you for joining us at CRAFT YOUR PASSION
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... This is so beautiful, love the colouring and layout!
    Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for such an important cause!

    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete