Saturday 11 March 2017

Christmas in Rose, Chocolate and Lagoon

I love creating cards in unusual colour schemes.  This certainly isn't a traditional colour scheme for Christmas!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Rose, Chocolate and Lagoon
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/cic397-all-dressed-up.html
ABC Christmas Challenge - E is for Edge
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/e-f-g-are-for.html
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/challenge-66.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I used an edging die from Spellbinders to create the fancy edge on the front of the card.  I added a strip of glitter tape to the inside right of the card so that is shows behind the fancy cut edge.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also die-cut some poinsettia flowers and embellished them with pearls.  I added three pink gemstones to finish.

5 comments:

  1. How lovely to see your festive card in non traditional colours! I love all the pretty sparkle!
    Thanks for sharing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am lovin' this-especially the Glitz! Thank you for playing with us at All Dressed Up!!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour scheme - great card. Thanks for joining us at All dressed up, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I have this image but haven't coloured her up yet. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at All Dressed Up. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful Christmas card you have made, Suze, love the colour combo and all your sweet image..
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete