Monday 20 March 2017

Happy St Patricks Day

I finally had a chance to play with one of the sketches at From The Heart Stamps.  Once I get past my busy time at work, I'll have a lot more time to have a play with them!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2017/03/13/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-166/
From The Heart - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2017/03/13/free-stamp-of-the-month-march-2017-lucky-lil-birdie/


I have used a couple of scrapbook papers from my stash.  The image and sentiment are from From The Heart Stamps.  I also used my copic markers.

5 comments:

  1. Great combination of the Stamp of the Month and the Sketch Challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Always appreciate your entry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Fun paper choice and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenges at From the Heart Stamps!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun St. Patrick's Day card. The papers are very cute, great for the sketch and image. Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month for our progressive challenge where you earn free stamps!

    ReplyDelete