Friday 24 March 2017

Happy Birthday

I have been so hectic throughout February and March with work that I don't find alot of time to craft.  I found some time today so created a card for a challenge that I haven't managed to participate in for a long time.  Somehow, it makes me feel as though I have achieved something today!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - Include a sentiment
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/challenge-5-include-sentiment.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/challenge-24.html

I have used a paper, border and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a couple of embellishments from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some Kindy Glitz to the two embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think my first comment made it to this post, so I'll try again. This a such a lovely card and I'm glad you had time to play. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete