Wednesday 15 March 2017

Sewing

I meant to post this card a couple of days ago, but I got extra busy (and tired) and didn't get it uploaded.  As a consequence it missed a couple of challenges it was intended for!  That's life at the moment!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/164-new-sketch.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Needle and Thread.  The images are all from Pattie's Creations and coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut some sewing themed embellishments using a die from Couture Creations.  I also added some faux stitching and some measuring tape patterned washi tape.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suze - what a lovely sewing themed card! Love the die cuts and also the "tape measure" washi tape. With apologies for being late in coming and visiting you, thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete