Wednesday 15 March 2017

Christmas Snowflakes Cup

I managed to find a little bit of time today to create.  Just one or two cards a week gives me a little bit of me time when I am so swamped with work.  About another four weeks to go, and things will ease up again and I'll have some more time for me!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/sketch-107-sami-stamps-and-dt-call.html

I have used a couple of scrapbooking papers from my stash.  I'm very slowly getting through them!  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with a little bit of Kindy Glitz.  I also used some textured cardstock for the layering between the papers, some white satin ribbon and a white snowflake embellishment.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete