Sunday 5 March 2017

Kitty Love

I love this image - reminds me of a cat I used to have that slept on the flowers.  I'd find flattened flower plants everywhere!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Cats
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/cic396-newtons-nook-designs.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Kitty Love
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-15.html
Aurora Wings - Anything Goes
https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/challenge-44-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper and a tag from 2 different paper pads by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Aurora Wings and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some pearls and matted with some pink cardstock.

5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet, Suze! such pretty Spring colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little kitty hidden amongst the flowers! So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet ginger kitten in bright flowers, Suze. Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - a very sweet image and lovely colouring. I have a cat who eats my house plants - I think she thinks they are 'Pussy Graze' !!! I bought her a tray of cat grass but she wouldn't eat that !
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet image, love the flowers and colours, thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sparkles Monthly, hope to see you again next time..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete