Saturday 18 March 2017

Joy Fold Card

I have often looked at the long list of different card techniques on the website of Beccy's Place and never seem to get a chance to actually try any of them.  Today, I tried two different ones - this is the first one that I did - a joy fold card:

And here is another view of it:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage - More Than One Fold
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/challenge-83-shaped-cards-or-more-than.html

I have used three scrapbook papers for this card.  As I said above, I followed the tutorial at Beccy's Place.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete