Friday 17 March 2017

Thank You

I have managed to find a bit of time to craft today.  Yay!  I feel like work is getting on top of me at the moment so it is really nice to have some me time today.  Mind you, the housework also needs doing.......!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Thank You Cards
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-234-thank-you.html
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/challenge-38.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kate Knight.  I have had this pad for quite some time and still have a few left in it!   The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

2 comments:

  1. Great card and such pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a pretty bg for that cute image! Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede weekly challenge.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete