Monday 13 March 2017

Happy St Catrick's Day

I think my daughter will love this one.  She is a cat lover - and she embraces her Irish ancestry.  The perfect combination for her.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Show Us Your Pussies - St Catrick's Day
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/show-us-your-pussies-cats-only.html
Ike's World - Use a sentiment
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/ikesworld-challeges-83-anything-goes.html



I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Ike's World.  I coloured with copic markers.  I also used some bronze pearlescent cardstock for matting, some green paper strip and some green glitter domes.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo, Suze! This kitty is super cool!
    Excellent design, lovely card!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee - he looks very cool on that great background. Thank you for using my image and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD and SUYP Challenges :-D
    I hope your Daughter likes it.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete