Sunday 29 March 2020

Happy Birthday

Most of this card is using items out of my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I have a separate box for digital papers, images and sentiments that I printed out some time ago and haven't used.  I think some of the images date back to when I had a week's holiday break when I printed out some images and took my markers with me.  Not all of them managed to be coloured and what was coloured hadn't made it on to a card.



I would like to enter:
Classic Design Challenge - March Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/classic-design-challenge-march-3.html
Patties Creations - Anything Goes
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-168.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/03/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-52.html
Always Fun Challenges - Birthday Wishes
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-155.html

I have used an offcut piece of a digital paper from My Grafico.  The image and sentiment are from Pattie's Creations.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons.   Matting is pink pearlescent paper.  I added a couple of dark pink pearls plus one light pink pearl as embellishments

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suze,
    I really love this card! It was Allie's Birthday on March 27th for real. What a coincidence that you chose this image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has all come together perfectly. Hope you are feeling better now with your cold. Stay safe and keep on crafting. HugsMrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Suze -you have made the most of your pieces. I call that sort of box my promise box - I promise I will use it one day.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love the bling and added glaze. Well done for using up your 'bits' :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete