Saturday 21 March 2020

Have A Purrrfect Birthday

I have been confined to inside for the past few days so am really pleased that there is a daily challenge at Gecko Galz to inspire me.  I have a congested nose which means I need to stay away from others to avoid spreading my germs.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Just For Men
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html?showComment=1584680036840
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/03/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-52.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from Gecko Galz.  The digital paper is one that I won on Day Three and the image is from the sheet for the Day Four participants.  I used some paw print cloth tape that I have had for a long time and never used as I forgot I had it.  I added a sentiment from When The Scrap Hits The Fun and some enamel dots.   All the edges have been inked with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.  Matting is dark brown cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. WoW ! A beautiful, stylish card. LUV that cat. :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Stay Safe,
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete