Wednesday 11 March 2020

Just Keep Swimming

Once again, I am pretty much last minute with my card for the Progressive Challenge at Limited Runs.  I had two offcut pieces of digital paper that worked really well together to create a scene, particularly with the addition of the ric-rac braid.

I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

I have used two digital papers (source unknown).  The image is from Limited Runs.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles in the image.  I'm not sure if the sentiment is one that I typed on the computer or not.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Suze. The one here below is also a cutie with the girl on a swing.
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete