Monday 2 March 2020

There's No Place Like Home

This fortnight our challenge theme at Incy Wincy Designs is Handcoloured images - that means no pre-coloured images to be used.  Our sponsor for the challenge is Beccy's Place.



I have used an image and sentiment from a set from Beccy's Place called Little Cottage Digital Stamps.  I needed to make a card for some new home owners so this image and sentiment was perfect!


I also used a digital paper.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for an Impossible Card which can be found in the Card Fold Tutorials section of Beccy's Place blog.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - March Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Not an easy card shape, but you have made a beautiful card with the image.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this fold fabulous?! I tried to figure out how it was done before actually researching it and I couldn't work it out. I was amazed by how truly simple it was.
    You've done a wonderful job colouring the image Suze, I love how soft and pretty it looks. The mix of papers coordinate well with the image too. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete