Thursday 26 March 2020

I do some of my best thinking pulling weeds

I was looking through my pre-printed digital sentiments for an appropriate sentiment for this image and this one jumped out at me.  The image and digital paper are also from my Awaiting Crafting boxes. 



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-390.html
The Crafters Cafe - Animals
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/238-animals.html
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2020/03/sketch-237.html

I have used a digital paper (source unknown).  The image is from Eureka Stamps and the sentiment is from A Piece of Heart.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some glitter ribbon.

I followed the sketch at Feeling Sketchy.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile this fun combination of image a quote gave me Suze - love it. I was pulling weeds this afternoon, but can't say I had any profound thoughts :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The little lamb is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I like the sentiment. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. I hope you will join us again with our last sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great design.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete