Tuesday 3 March 2020

Hello Friend

Late last year I started joining in with the Card Chain Challenge which is an international card exchange.  It is so lovely to get a card in the mail - instead of bills!

This is the card that I created for the February exchange, which went to Marga in Spain.



I have used some watercolour paints from Gansai Tambi to create the lines across the card and also edge the sentiment.  I really like the colours and shimmer of these watercolour paints and wish it came in more colours than it does!

I die-cut a leaf in silver that I placed on top of a die-cut navy shape.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.

I managed to use most of the prompts for the February exchange.

This was our prompts for the month:





I would like to enter:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-465.html


3 comments:

  1. Pretty card I like the look of those watercoloured lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Suze! Thanks for playing along at CCC again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. I like the watercolor too.

    ReplyDelete