Wednesday 4 March 2020

M is for Music

I'm backing to trying to reduce the items in my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I found another box where I had added paper from paper pads to card blanks.  So, this card uses one of those along with an image and sentiment.  That is one item removed from each of three boxes.  I think it is going to take a long time before any of those boxes are empty but at least there is less in each box.



I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Colour It
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-416-colour-it.html

I'm not sure of the source of the paper, but I do know that it is from a paper pad.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I matted with purple cardstock and added some silver glitter domes.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute creation, great hand coloring of the image. Thanks so much for playing at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge hand colored theme this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image. We have two friends who are into their music who would love this card. Even just one item less iin your boxes is going in the right direction. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is such a fun card for a guy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete