Sunday 29 March 2020

Happy Birthday

The theme at Gecko Galz today is "Deco Dreams".  I found that I had a suitable paper in a paper pad.  The image isn't as clear as I would like.  It is one that I got from a Gecko Galz blog hop and it had been reduced in size on their blog.  When you enlarge the individual pictures to a workable size (in this case 8.5cm x 5.2cm), the clarity of the image is compromised.


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Deco Dreams
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
Always Fun Challenges - Birthday Wishes
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-155.html
Classic Design Challenge - March Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/classic-design-challenge-march-3.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Gecko Galz.  I typed the sentiment on my computer using an Art Deco font called NiteClub.  Matting is black cardstock.  I added some small pearls to the four corners of the card.

4 comments:

  1. this is lovely and quite seductive. someone will be delighted to receive this birthday card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sultry lady, Suze, but a stunning image to use on this art deco style card - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings'
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously elegant Suze, and great you kept it simple. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I love the look and vintage feel. Awesome papers and colors. So glad you shared over at Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete