Monday 16 March 2020

Warm Winter WIshes

We are at the midway point of the Anything Goes Challenge with optional twist of Ice Ice Baby.  We are sponsored for this challenge by Bugaboo Stamps.



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Snowball Penguins.  The sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps.


I also two digital papers by Décosse's Dynamite Doodlesfrom this month's challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I added some snowflake patterned washi tape and some snowflake rhinestones.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Things with Wings (Penguins)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/theme-challenge-things-with-wings.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suze! I just love this fun winter card! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenges. I can't wait for you join us again soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete