Thursday 29 July 2021

Congratulations

I sat on this month's challenge image from Gecko Galz not sure what I wanted to do.  I decided on this paper about a week ago but still couldn't decide on anything else.  I came across some 3D stickers in my stash yesterday and that got my mojo kickstarted again.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge - July Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

Classic Design Challenge - July Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/classic-design-challenge-july-7.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is also from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Matting is red cardstock.  I also added a 3D Sticker that had flowers which were a really good match to the paper.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Suze - great use of the image and I love how you have picked and accented the red from the image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete