Wednesday 14 July 2021

Wishing You A Merry Christmas

I'm back to trying to complete the progressive challenges by mid-month.  I still have one to do so I might not make it again this month - but at least this one is done:


I would like to enter:

Imagine That Digis - Challenge of the Month
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/07/july-dotm-challenge-we-3-mice.html

I have used a digital paper from Imagine That! Digis.  The image and sentiment are also from Imagine That.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.   I added a gold star sticker and a pohutukawa flower.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image Suze, and so well used on this wonderful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, I adore Kris's images, this one is go cute, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute Suze. Loving seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! Progressive challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - great background paper and embellishments.

    Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Digistamp Digi of the Month Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete