Monday 19 July 2021

Sometimes A Hug is all you Need

I'm a bit later with my blog post for this one than I had aimed for.  I am trying to get the progressive challenges completed by mid-month but this one missed by four days.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Red Panda
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-challenge-july-2021

I have used a digital paper by Lozzy.  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy and is called Red Panda.  I'm not sure of the source of the sentiment - I thought I did know but I can't find it in my files so I've either accidentally deleted it or I'm mistaken as to the source.

Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some fabric ribbon and three flower foil stickers.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty Suze. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embellishments on this beautifully coloured card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete