Wednesday 28 July 2021

Difficult Today

I had several ways that I considered going with this image.  

At one point I considered wedding themed as back in history brides wore black.  Then I looked at her face and she didn't look like she was heading to a happy occasion.  That led me to a sympathy theme instead.


I would like to enter:

Never More Designs - Monthly Gothic Challenge - July Image
https://nevermoredesigns.blogspot.com/p/monthly-gothic-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from a set by Gecko Galz called Bonnie Lass Paper Pack.  The pre-coloured image is also from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from A Piece of Heart.  I fussy cut the oval in the image and discarded the white outer.  I die-cut the sentiment using a scallop oval to tie in with the oval image.  I also added some enamel dots above the image. 


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use this image Suze - the embossed turquoise layers add to the overall drama of this card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete