Saturday 31 July 2021

Ho Ho Ho Ho

I'm back to ferreting out items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  This one uses an offcut of cardstock from a square card, digital paper, image and sentiment.  Even the embellishments have been lurking in my stash for quite a while.


I would like to enter:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/07/qkr-stampede-chalenge-424.html

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and the sentiment is from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also used some Distress Ink (Dusty Concord) on the sentiment.  I added some sliver glitter ribbon and some glitter foam snowflake embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Suze - love that silver ribbon :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Suze, Congrats on your win at QKR Stampede! Fab card. :-D

    ReplyDelete