Monday 26 July 2021

I'm always going to be here for you Rain or Shine

This fortnight, I have the honour of being a Guest Designer at The Outlawz Sunday Challenge.  The song/rhyme for the fortnight is Rain, Rain, Go Away.  Quite appropriate here as it is raining yet again.  The sponsor for the month of August is CC Designs.


I have used an image from CC Designs called Henry's Rainy Day.

card closed:


card opened:


I also used two digital papers from Lozzy.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Cascade Card - 1 piece from Beccy's Place.

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - July Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/07/abmttc-extra-july-challenge-anything.html

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your guest DT spot Suze - a great card, especially considering out current weather :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cute Suze. Great card design

    ReplyDelete