Wednesday 7 July 2021

Plaited Fold Card

 I didn't think I was going to be able to put an entry in for the letter P as things haven't gone my way at all lately.  Then the rain woke me up at 4.30am and I saw there was a couple of hours left on the challenge.  I finally uploaded it with 24 minutes to spare!


I would like to enter

Butterfly Challenge
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/158-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-p-for.html

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-142.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - July Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/07/abmttc-extra-july-challenge-anything.html

I have followed the tutorial for a Plaited Fold Card at The Butterfly Challenge.

I used digital paper from Lozzy in the periwinkle colour.  I added butterflies in pairs in plum colour and also flowers in pairs in peach colour.

This card was a lot simpler to do than I thought it was going to be and I'm glad that I attempted it.  The hardest part was finding a ruler in inches (we use centimeters). I ended up having to use the ruler on one of my trimmers which aren't always as accurate.  



2 comments:

  1. So glad you managed to enter with this fab card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the buterfly wheel with me. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Suze - so glad you shared it. I love that plaited edge
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete