Tuesday 13 July 2021

find joy everyday

 I printed out a collection of digital items for this card - and then added embellishments.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Going Digital
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-477-going-digital.html

I have used a digital paper from The Paper Shelter.  The image is also from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Birdie Brown.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet).

I added some sparkly dots as well.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card project! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us! Hugs Heidi TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Suze - love the wee kitten
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Suze. A great card

    ReplyDelete