Tuesday 13 July 2021

So many candles on such a little cake

 I had this sentiment in my Awaiting Crafting box and it was perfect for the image.  Unfortunately, my computer is on a go slow today and I'm struggling to search my files to find the source of it.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - July Challenge (image and colour palette)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/07/july-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-36-juli.html

The Crafters' Cafe - Anything Goes
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/1-july-2021-269-anything-goes.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image is also from Beccy's Place and as I said above, I am uncertain of  the source of the sentiment.  Colouring is with copic markers (including on the flower stickers to get them to fit in with the colours).  I also inked around the image with Distress Ink (Spun Sugar).  I added some ribbon as well as the stickers.

3 comments:

  1. She's a cutie this adorable girl. You have made a lovely card with it.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Suze - with a great sentiment too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Suze! You've done a great job coordinating all the different elements. I like how the word "cake" curves perfectly around the bottom of the circle, and the big flowers are awesome!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete