Sunday 20 September 2020

A Cup of Christmas Cheer

 I belong to a card exchange group in New Zealand and this month, we had to use "Swinking" on our card.  I will be posting the card I made for that one later today or tomorrow but while I was practicing the technique I made the background for this card:


                                          

I would like to enter:

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/09/tuesday-morning-sketches-572.html

The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Stitching In A Contrasting Colour
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/challenge-from-september-14-to-september-27-2020-stitched-false



I followed a technique called Swinking and the tutorial can be found here.

The bottom part of the card is a digital paper from Lozzy.  The image and sentiment are from Twinkle Lane Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers - and I added Glossy Accents to the candy canes.  The "stitching" is added with a green copic marker.

I followed this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I don't know what swinking is, but it looks great!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Suze,

    I saw your question about "label". The correct translation of "label" is tag, good luck with the challenge
    Kind regards Aniet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Suze.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Great technique. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete