Saturday 26 September 2020

Happy Birthday

This is my third and final card for the September BINGO at Catch The Bug.  This time I have used the bottom row of the BINGO board.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - September BINGO (Embossing + Charm + Stitching)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/09/into-september-with-bugaboo.html

Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/08/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-58.html

Creative Craft Cottage - Include An Animal
https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-133-include-animal.html

I have used an embossing folder from Marianne Design to create the background.  I added a strip of digital paper from Bugaboo over the top.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I used a set of stitched rectangle dies from Memory Box to cut the image, mat and sentiment.

I sort of followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - I changed the central image to a rectangle.



5 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love everything of your beautiful work: the great embossed background, the super cute image, the great sentiment... Wow!!!! I really love it!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Suze! Love the paw prints embossed on the background, what a perfect fit! Great job with our sketch too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet ketch Wednesday 2 this month! Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Suze, love your embossed background and such a lovely cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete