Friday 25 September 2020

Books - Read - Enjoy

 I seem to have a Bermuda Triangle for bookmarks in my place.  Whenever I try to find one, they all seem to have disappeared.  Time to make another one and hope that it hangs around for a while.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Theme Challenge (Autumn Calling)
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2020/09/autumn-calling-september-challenge.html


I have used an image from Gecko Galz.  It comes from a set called Vintage Bookmarks.  I added some leaf ephemera, some Wink of Stella and also the words "Books" and "Read" and "Enjoy" written in black liner pen.  I also inked the edges of the bookmark with some Distress Ink (Tea Dye).

1 comment:

  1. The only reliable bookmark is the slip that is printed out when you borrow books - all others teleport themselves to oblivion :) Love your wonderful creation Suze - that is beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete