Wednesday 16 September 2020

Merry Christmas

I tried something a bit different to what I normally do but leaving the die used for the die-cut in place and inking close to it with Distress Ink.  I was pleased with how it turned out so may try this again in the future.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-568-christmas.html

The Paper Shelter - Animals and Pets
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/09/challent-441-animals-and-pets.html


I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Trimgym.   Colouring is with copic markers, Kindy Glitz and Distress ink.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love how you mix colors and patterns.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge:)
    Monika, CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, such a cute image and I love the inked edges perfect, thank you for joining us at The paper Shelter this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete