Wednesday 2 September 2020

Happy Holidays

I don't often work in a strong colour scheme such as black, red and white but wanted to give it a try as I have seen several other projects recently done in that colour combination and they looked great.  I am really thrilled with how this turned out:


I would like to enter:

Marianne Designs - Christmas

http://mariannedesign.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-253.html

I have followed a tutorial for an Accordian Fold Card.

I used black cardstock for the base and then added some paper from Marianne Designs.  The images and sentiment are all from Marianne Designs:

PK9077 - Pretty Papers Bloc - Winterworld

CS0875 - Happy Holidays

LR0379 - Christmas Tree

LR0184 - Baubles

LR0243 - Candles

LR0179 - Reindeer

COL1330 - Small Reindeer, Tree and Lamp-post


3 comments:

  1. You did a great job Suza.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Best Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt voor de challenge!
    Groetjes Suzan
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Suze,
    Thanks for joining our challenge
    Kind regards Aniet
    Dt MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete