Saturday 26 September 2020

Get Well Soon

 This is the second of the cards I intend to complete for the September BINGO challenge at Catch The Bug.  I like to either use each of the three horizontal rows or the three vertical columns.  This month, I decided on using the horizontal rows.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - September BINGO (Sentiment + Bugaboo Image + Washi Tape)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/09/into-september-with-bugaboo.html

I have used a piece of digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some striped washi tape and some red gems

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:




3 comments:

  1. Awww.. this is so lovely! I love the touch of sparkle and I like this cute image,too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze - love the sketch you used, and you used it so well
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze, love the red against the white and it's a great take on Kathie's sketch.Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete