Monday 14 September 2020

Hello

We had a new technique to try for our New Zealand card swap group.  This is the card that I sent in August which as at date of writing hasn't arrived yet - looks like our postal system is experiencing delays again!  I'm not a fan of this techniqe although that is partially because I didn't have any of the stuff I needed for it with the exception of Distress Ink and an iron!


I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/pennys-challenge-479.html

I followed a video for the Iron-Off Technique

I have used several clear stamps to create the background as I didn't actually have a background stamp.  I found an old embossing pad that had seen better days but I managed to sort of get it to work with my also old embossing powder.  I tend to use digital stamps these days as I find them easier and cleaner.  This is the second print - the first is in the inside as i was less happy with the first take.   I die-cut a rose using a Tattered Lace die and added a digital sentiment from From The Heart Stamps which I fussy cut.


1 comment:

  1. I think you card turned out fabulous! Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete