Wednesday 23 September 2020

It's Winter

A Wintry Christmas card.   I had printed out this image a few weeks ago, started colouring it and then got sick and it got no further.  Now that I am feeling a lot better, I am picking up some of my half-finished projects and trying to get them completed.  


I would like to enter:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2020/09/anything-goes-challenge_22.html

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/09/368-anything-goes-crafty-sentiments.html

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  Matting is metallic silver paper.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Suze! That's a fun image!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Suze! That's a fun image!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie carte et colorisation hivernale.

    ReplyDelete