Friday 25 September 2020

Oh Happy Day

 I kept the vintage look of the image for the additions to the card.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-181.html


I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz for the background.  I added some vintage lace vertically over the paper.  The image is from Gecko Galz.  I added some Wink of Stella to the rose and then matted with some metallic cardstock.  I added a vellum rose and a vellum sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Suze. I love the image and the background paper. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite card Suze - love your treatment of the image to make such a classic card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, Suze! The vellum sentiment and rose are lovely embellishments for the image. Pretty vintage lace too. Thank you for joining the monthly image challenge at Gecko Galz.
    Carole DT x

    ReplyDelete