Thursday 3 September 2020

Just Keep Swimming

I hope this is a sight I see again soon - I've had enough of the wet and cold wintry days.  Today was hopefully a sign of warmer weather to come, although I have to say it wasn't that warm despite the sun shining.


I would like to enter:

Pattie's Creations - 

http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-173.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and the sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some ric-rac braid to enhance the water feel of the background.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations with this adorable card. We're so glad you used a Pattie's digital stamp and hope you will join us in September. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Carol DT Member

    ReplyDelete