Tuesday 28 September 2021

Autumn is second Spring

 Recently, I haven't created many cards reducing my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  This one uses digital papers and an image/sentiment so today so progress is being made.

I found a challenge that enables me to use my favourite colour combination of Yellow and Orange.  There is also a bit of red in this one as well.


I would like to enter:

The Crafter's Cafe - Favourite Colour Combo (Yellow and Orange)
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/274-15-september-favourite-colour-combo.html

Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Autumn Colours
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/144-autumn-colours.html

I have used some offcut pieces of digital paper and using the Scrappy Strips Technique to create the background.  The image/sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers and Dylusions Spray (doily).  I added a doily and some yellow and yellow-orange gems.

1 comment:

  1. Love your strippy background Suze - it really shows off the leaf beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete