Saturday 4 September 2021

Why Fit In

 It is a bit meh weather at the moment but the forecast suggests no rain until at least this evening so I have sprayed the moss with moss killer and hope that it has a chance to work before it rains.  Now that I have done that I have photographed a card that I finished last night:


I would like to enter:

The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-8-august-2021-anything-goes.html

Creative Sketchy Girls - Butterflies
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-63-vlinders.html

I have used a paper and sentiment from paper pads by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Oddball Art Company.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some butterfly embellishments and stickers.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the sentiment Suze - and a fabulous card too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card you made for the butterfly challenge Creative Sketchy Girls. thank you
    Greetings Maura (DT CSG)

    ReplyDelete