Tuesday 28 September 2021

Birthday

 I am usually in bed by this time but we had Daylight Saving at the weekend and my not-that-great sleep pattern is even worse than it normally is.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Party/Celebration
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-484-party-time-birthday-or.html

I have used a digital paper from The Paper Shelter.  The image is also from The Paper Shelter (different set to the paper) and the sentiment came from a magazine I think.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Suze, and a lovely card for her to be the feature of :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, this is beautiful! It's lovely to see a Paper Shelter image. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete