Wednesday 29 September 2021

Thinking of You

I'm back to my Awaiting Crafting boxes for this card.

I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-challenge.html

I used an embossing folder on the cardstock background.  The layer pieces of patterned paper are all from my Awaiting Crafting box so I'm uncertain of the sources.  The image is from Fred She Said and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches:



2 comments:

  1. A sweet card Suze - love your background papers - they fit the card beautifully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another beautiful card with our sketch.
    Thanks again for joining Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete